Win a Cruise Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “SOUTH PACIFIC WIN A CRUISE COMPETITION”
1. The promoter is YTL Starhill Global REIT Management Limited trading as The Myer Centre Adelaide (“Promoter”) of 22 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia.
Conditions of Entry
2. Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themselves as an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
3.Entry is open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years or older who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligible Participants/Entrants” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees of YTL Starhill Global REIT Management Limited, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 24 November 2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31 December 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The prize winner and unclaimed prize draw will take place on Friday 12 January 2024 at 12:30 pm AEST on the ground floor at The Myer Centre located at 22 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000.
6. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
a. Spend $150 or more in The Myer Centre Adelaide and enter required details (first name, last name, phone number, email address, postal code, birth month, birth year, receipt) within he https://www.myercentreadelaide.com.au/events/win-a-cruise landing page form.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. When entering their details within the entry form and entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrants:
9. Eligible individuals may engage in multiple entries by submitting additional receipts valued at $150 or more on different dates during the Promotion. However, participants are limited to one entry per day.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be one (1) Eligible Entrant selected drawn at random as winners across the Promotion Period (“Prize Winner”).
11. The Prize Winner must be able to provide a current, valid Passport or Driver’s License / other Valid ID to verify their identity before accepting the prize.
12. The Prize Winner and unclaimed prize winner will be determined by a random draw completed on Friday 12 January 2024 at 12.30 pm AEST. The prize draw will take place at on the ground floor at the The Myer Centre located at 22 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000.
The Promoter at their absolute discretion reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn or in the event the prize is left unclaimed for 7 days (refer term 14). The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or telephone beginning the day of the draw (in which they were drawn) or as soon as possible thereafter.
14. The Prize Winner will have 14 days to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before 5:00pm AEST on the 14th day after it is announced, the prize will go to the next eligible reserved entrant. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (“Unclaimed Winner”) will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to Unclaimed Winner.
14A. The date on which the Prize Winner or Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) is notified under clauses 12-14 of these Conditions of Entry will be known as the “Notification Date.”
14B. Prize winner will need to contact Phil Hoffmann Travel on 8350 5700 within 14 days of prize being drawn to redeem the prize. Prize is for 4 passengers sharing a quad share balcony cabin in a category 3D. Prize is valid for a 7 night cruise aboard Quantum of the Seas departing Brisbane 6 December 2024 only. Travel is subject to availability at time of booking. Airfares, extensions, alterations, and cabin upgrades are subject to availability and at own expense. Gratuities are additional and payable onboard at the prize winners expense. Items of a personal nature and onboard expenses such as drinks and shore excursions are not included. Airfares and travel insurance are not included. Vouchers are not transferable or redeemable for cash, foreign currency or other credit. Phil Hoffmann Travel Booking Conditions and Advisory Services Apply.
15. Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) deemed to have consented to their name being announced on the Myer Centre Adelaide website (www.myercentreadelaide.com.au) & Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MyerCentreAdelaide) should they be confirmed as either Prize Winner or Unclaimed Winner – this will occur within 3x days of the prize draw.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
17. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) will win 7 night cruise aboard Quantum of the Seas departing Brisbane 6 December 2024 to the value of $8000 AUD and a flight voucher to the value of $2000 (the “Prize”).
17A. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (by accepting a Prize) agrees that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the Prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the travel supplier.
18. The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information.
(b) entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected, or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions.
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software.
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
(e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion.
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion; e.g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
21. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter’s negligence.
22. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
23. When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. Entrants can opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter at any time.
24. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like ,, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities and without providing compensation to Eligible Entrants.
25. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements, or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion. This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this Promotion.
26. For the purposes of regulatory requirements in Australia, the following permits for the Promotion have been obtained: